今天都是关于烂泥布朗尼！Layers of cookie dough,奥利奥和自制的布朗尼面糊=完美。Keep reading for all the tips and tricks 🙂
A few weeks ago I was perusing the interwebs,主要是Pinterest，because it's my latest obsession and I spend an inordinate amount of time pinning things that I want to eat,and things that I want at my wedding.我不太清楚人们在品脱节之前是怎么安排婚礼的。这是有史以来最伟大的发明。But while I was knee deep in my wedding pinning extravaganza,我偶然发现了一种叫“烂泥布朗尼”的东西。
Clearly these caught my attention immediately.它们是The Londoner基本上，这是一种用层层饼干面团做成的超级巧克力蛋糕，oreo cookies,然后是一层丰富而颓废的褐色。They are EVERYTHING. Seeing as how I'm a private chef,I made them for every single person in my life,including Jessica Simpson who I was cooking for at the time,and when asked on Leno what made them slutty she replied..it's because a lot of things go into them.GENIUS.
You could easily make these with box mix,which is what the original recipe I found calls for,但我更进一步，用我一直以来最喜欢的巧克力巧克力巧克力蛋糕和我最喜欢的巧克力曲奇面团做了这些。The oreo in the middle may seem slightly out of place because you might think it's going to be this crunchy layer between two super soft and chewy layers,但让我向你保证不是。The oreo kind of soaks up a bit of moisture from the brownie batter and cookie dough and just adds that extra bit of fabulousness.
Make Slutty Brownies immediately. They'll change your life.前两次我做这些，I cut them right away to serve them and they kinda fell apart a bit since they were still crazy warm,and that's totally one way to go.如果你是刚从烤箱里端出来的，add a scoop of vanilla ice cream just for another layer of decadence and serve away.If you're going to let them sit for a few hours,你会得到一个非常漂亮的切割方，可以抓住它然后走。Either way,他们太棒了。
VERY IMPORTANT FAQ's以下内容：
- This is the pan I bake these in – it's a 9×9 square pan fromAmazon这是最好的。这是一个不粘的方形平底锅——这是你需要的。一个玻璃平底锅或另一个尺寸的平底锅不会产生与照片相同的结果。
- You can use any kind of Oreos you want – double stuffed,regular,调味，birthday cake,红色天鹅绒等
- 如果你用盒子混合巧克力蛋糕，you won't want to use the entire batter as it yields more than my homemade brownie recipe.你只需要有足够的巧克力蛋糕配方来覆盖最上层的奥利奥。
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/4杯白糖
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4茶匙香草精
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a medium sauce pan,用中高温融化黄油。Add the sugar and cocoa powder once the butter is melted.搅拌至混合，然后从火中取出。Add the salt,香草和鸡蛋，不断搅拌直到鸡蛋混合。Add the flour and continue to mix.Set batter aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer.Add the egg and vanilla,确保刮掉搅拌碗的侧面。加入面粉，盐，baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is incorporated.把巧克力片折进去。Set dough aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan,向下压形成泥褐色的底部。
- Layer as many oreos that will fit on top of the cookie dough.No need to overlap.一个单层就可以了。
- Pour the brownie batter on top of the oreo layer and make sure it's evenly layers on top.
- 烘烤30-40分钟。Test with a knife to see if the center is done.如果刀子是干净的，let the brownies rest for at least 2 hours before serving.如果刀子出来的时候还带着面糊，allow the brownies to bake about 5 minutes more.Slice and serve.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out.Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsbetwa让球gabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!!